What information do I need to give in order to make my airport transfer arrangements?
Flight details are very important: Date of arrival, airline, flight number, approximate arrival time and what hotel you are staying at.
Where do I meet my taxi driver once I clear customs and immigration?
Your driver will be waiting for you on the outside area with a name placard.
Will the driver stop along the way?
The driver is your first local tour guide and will be pointing out picturesque locations along your drive into town. Stopping for photo opportunities will be your choice.
What should I do if my flight is delayed or cancelled?
If your flight is delayed or cancelled, please notify Stewart's Executive immediately for rescheduling. You can reach us at 1 758 484 6680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Does Stewart's Executive provide other taxi services apart from airport transfers?
Yes, we provide taxi services from your hotel or any point of origin to your desired destination on island. We can be your personal chauffeur throughout the length of your St. Lucia vacation.
Is tipping permitted?
Tips are welcomed and appreciated. The rate of tipping is purely at your discretion.
Facts About St. Lucia
Saint Lucia is located north/northeast of the island of Saint Vincent, northwest of Barbados and south of Martinique.
- Capital: Castries
- Population: 176,000
- Geography: 60-61 degrees W and 13-4 degrees N
- Government: Parliamentary system, Constitutional monarchy
- Official language: English Language
- Prime Minister: Hon. Allan Chastnet
- Currency: East Caribbean dollar XCD: $1USD = $2.70 XCD
- Drive : Left
- Time zone: UTC -4
- Area: 238 sq miles
- Calling code: +1 758
- The temperature ranges between 22 degrees celsius (72 F) and 34 degrees celsius (93 F)
- Country dial code: +1758
- Electricity: 240 volts
- Tipping - 10% service charge is often added to your bill. Additional gratuities are welcomed but not expected
- Credit cards: All major credit cards are accepted; VISA, Master Card
- Emergency number - 999 (Police) , 911 Fire & Ambulance
- Visitor requirements: All visitors require a passport to enter St.Lucia.
If you are traveling on the following airlines you will arrive at Hewrenorra International Airport:
- Jet Blue
- American Airlines
- US Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
- British Airways
- Air Canada
- West Jet